Entering motherhood and encountering a loss of identity is much more common than we think.
Our identity can shift and change alongside the early days of motherhood - so when that 'newborn fog' starts to lift, we're left trying to figure out who we actually are now.
In this episode I'm discussing:
- Why mothers lose their identity
- Some tips on how we can rediscover our emerging selves
If you'd prefer to read the blog post, you can find it here: Why do mothers lose their identity?
Join Our Facebook Community
- Are a first-time mum and want support to get off to the best start
- Are pregnant with your second or subsequent child and want to do things differently this time
- Maybe struggled with aspects before and know you need support to avoid struggling again
- Have a minimal support network
- Busy balancing children and working life or on maternity leave and booked up with baby groups!
Then join our supportive online community - all mamas welcome.