In this episode, I'm sharing some of my own birth and postpartum story with both of my daughters - one a premature planned C-section after a hospitalized pregnancy, followed nearly 14 months later by a rural homebirth.
Join Our Facebook Community
- Are a first-time mum and want support to get off to the best start
- Are pregnant with your second or subsequent child and want to do things differently this time
- Maybe struggled with aspects before and know you need support to avoid struggling again
- Have a minimal support network
- Busy balancing children and working life or on maternity leave and booked up with baby groups!
Then join our supportive online community - all mamas welcome.